Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The House of God, by Samuel Shem

After a two-month hiatus (sorry!) let's start the new year by finishing up The House of God by Samuel Shem.

I finally picked up the book today (I know, I set a terrible example) and I am really enjoying it! Thus, my motivation to shake the hiatus and move forward.

So, how are people coming along with the book? I'd love to arrange a chat and regardless of how much or how little you have read, it would be great to see you join us!

How does the end of January sound? I'd like to try and do one book a month this year, so whether we are able to chat about this book by the end of January or not, we will be starting a new book in February so stay tuned for that :)

As usual, post a comment with your availability and let us know where you are in the book.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten very far into the book, and am not confident that I will due to my studies, but I'll still try to do the chat, because I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to do the night of the 28th but I think most any other time the last weekend of January should work. Amanda totally understand but I do hope you make it to the chat.

    ReplyDelete