I apologize for the four month cold shoulder. you deserve better than that and I hope you can forgive me.
So is anyone interested in reviving this book club either for a quick holiday read or something more long term? It has been far too long since I allowed myself the benefit of reading (since August 10, to be exact) and if anyone of you is interested I'd love to:
1) choose a book to read and dialogue about together
2) read a book any of you have recently read and would like to talk about
3) read a book you have not yet read but are planning to read and discuss
4) read a book you have read in the last 20 years that you think is pretty good (from the little memory you have of it) and we can have chats to discuss the book and to talk about life and other random stuff
5) choose a book at random from my book shelf, read it by myself, and blog about it
So, let me know if any of those interest you.