Monday, April 7, 2014

Divergent Chat: 4/19, Noon Pacific

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”
Thanks to everyone for filling out the Doodle poll.  It looks like our best date and time is Saturday, April 19th at noon Pacific.  We'll meet in our chatroom to discuss the book and the movie, so don't forget to finish reading and go see the movie!

P.S. - The movie website has an aptitude test.  Leave your results in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I was highest in Dauntless and Erudite (without spoiling anything, that's an awkward combination, no?), lowest in Amity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highest in Amity and Abnegation, lowest in in Dauntless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amity highest, Dauntless next, all the others equal. That's very different from what I would have said myself - I would have predicted Erudite highest and Dauntless lowest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also took the quiz at the back of the book, and it said Erudite highest, Abnegation just behind, and zero for all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was highest in erudite and amity, then abnegation and dauntless were tied behind those.
    I was expecting candor to be my highest, or at least one of the highest, but it was my lowest.

    ReplyDelete