Friday, April 29, 2011

A Time To Kill, chat

This is late notice, sorry. I just realized that after you all posted your availability, I didn't actually give a time to meet. Based on the responses, I'd say Sunday offers the greatest availability.

How does Sunday at 5pm PST sound?

I know it is short notice so if I don't hear enough positive responses to that in this short notice, then I propose moving it to next weekend for the same time. Let me know if either of those times works for you. If Saturday or Friday of next weekend work better, that is another option.

6 comments:

  1. I still have way far to go in the book, I am reading at my own speed and don't mind if the chat happens without me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it next weekend, so that maybe Carla and Matthew can join in? I have a paper due Monday, so next weekend might be less hectic for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good. chat scheduled for next weekend. Is Sunday at 5 PST good, or does Friday or Saturday work better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all! Sunday works for me. If not, Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next Sunday at 5 pm Pacific (8 pm Eastern) sounds great, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will probably work for me.

    ReplyDelete